Renewing Library Materials
There are many ways to renew your library materials.
- SIU items and items from I-Share libraries via "My Account" in I-Share.
- Items from non-I-Share libraries (interlibrary loans) in your Interlibary Loan account or by calling Interlibrary Loan at 618/453-3374.
- Any items in person at the Circulation Desk. You do not need to have the items with you, but you must present your SIU ID.
- Via telephone (618/453-1455). Phone renewals can be made during regular library hours.
- If you are unable to renew your items or have items that were checked out manually, they must be renewed by library staff either by calling 618/453-1455 or going to the Circulation Desk.
- For loan periods and further details, see the Morris Library Circulation Policies.