Reserves for Instructors
In order to keep our students safe, Morris Library will not provide print course reserves during the fall semester. We will assist faculty by making scans from our local holdings that can be made available to students via D2L. If the item is not in our holdings, but you own a personal copy and would like assistance with creating digital copies, we are happy to help.
How to request a scan from the Morris Library collection:
- Log in to your Interlibrary Loan account.
- Click "Request a pdf".
- Enter all available information: requests without the information necessary to identify the item/article, may be cancelled.
- Click submit. Requests are processed on a first come-first serve basis.
How to request a scan of a personal copy:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the item you will be bringing, the chapters you need scanned, and the date you will be bringing the item to the library.
- These will be processed as they come in. While we will process these requests as quickly as possible, we recommend all requests be made 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
All items scanned will be sent directly to you. If you need assistance uploading any materials to D2L, please contact Priscilla Pimentel (email@example.com).