To access all of the print materials available through Morris Library, you will need usernames and passwords for the two request systems.
- Use your SIU Network ID and password to access the library catalog and I-Share libraries.
- Your account allows you to see the materials you have checked out from SIU and other I-Share libraries and see their due dates.
- You can also renew items and track the status of your outstanding requests.
- If you don't have an SIU Network ID and password, you may purchase a Courtesy Card for access to our collection.
- Use this login to access your Interlibrary Loan account.
- This account allows you to see the materials you have checked out or have been requested from libraries outside of the I-Share system.
- Learn more about Borrowing from Another Library.