Morris Library has twenty four (24) lockers available for checkout to SIU faculty, staff, and students. The lockers are located near the east entrance on the first floor near Guyon Auditorium.
- Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Lockers are checked out until the end of the current semester. There is no automatic renewal.
- Check out lockers at the Circulation Services Desk, 1st floor, on or after the first day of the semester. Combination locks are the property of Morris Library. Personal locks are NOT allowed.
- All users must read and sign the locker policy prior to being issued a locker/combination lock.
- Check out library materials at the Circulation Services Desk before storing them in lockers.
- Do not store the following types of items in lockers: food, beverages, hazardous materials, drugs, and other contraband.
- Morris Library is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to items in lockers.
- For the safety of your materials and personal possessions, keep the locker door locked at all times.
- The Library reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice.
Near the end of the semester, users will be contacted and given a deadline for emptying the locker. Locks must be returned to the Circulation Services Desk by the deadline or the user will be billed a $25 fee.
Approved by Steering Committee on July 24, 2014