Find your way around Morris Library with maps of its interior, including the locations of service desks, computers, study areas, group study rooms, restrooms, and collections.
Floor Overview (pdf format)
- Dewey books, Folios, Indexes, Journals 1995 and older, National Union Catalog, Oversize journals, Q books, and Storage 3 materials.
- Browsing Room, Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE), Circulation Services (Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Reserves), John C. Guyon Auditorium, Hall of Presidents and Chancellors, Information Desk, Special Collections Research Center, University Honors Program, and Mediascapes
- Administrative Offices, Classroom 261, Digital Media Preservation Lab, Information Resources Management, Reference Faculty Offices, Writing Center, and Mediascapes
- DeJarnett American Heritage Room, DVDs and Videos, Government Documents, IMC Books, Lerner Music Studio, Microtext, Music Scores, Newspapers and Periodicals, and Theses and Dissertations
- Books (call numbers U-Z), Conference Room 480A, Geospatial Resources (Geographic Information Systems and Maps), and Oversized Books (A-Z)
- Books (call numbers A-TX) and Folio Books (A-Z)
- Math Lab 677, Math Lab 680, Math Classroom 654, Math Classroom 652, Classroom 610A, Classroom 640A, Group Study Rooms, Collaborative Space, and Mediascapes
- Testing Services, Tutoring Center, Classroom 722, Classrom 724, Classroom 752, Classroom 754, Group Study Spaces, Collaborative Spaces, and Mediascapes