Distance Learning Support
If you are teaching a Southern Illinois University Carbondale distance education or off-campus program class, Morris Library staff will:
- Assist you with making electronic copies of course materials available to students.
- Teach workshops for your students and provide online materials about available resources.
- Please contact the Liaison for the department in which you teach.
- For help with designing and teaching an online course, please contact the Center for Teaching Excellence.
- Have students contact Marissa Ellermann at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain distance learner status.
Off-campus faculty members are also eligible for the services listed on our Distance Learning page.