Potential as well as currently enrolled graduate students are encouraged apply for graduate assistantships at Morris Library when positions are open.
- University Archives Graduate Assistanship
- Available graduate assistantships may also be posted on the jobs bulletin board located south of the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of Morris Library.
Instructions for Applicants
- You must complete a separate application for each position for which you wish to apply.
- Library Affairs only accepts applications for the specific positions posted.
- Any applications submitted when there are no open positions will be discarded.
- Applicants who do not meet the required qualifications outlined in the posted position description will not receive consideration for the position.
- Applications received after the posted application deadline will not be processed and will not receive consideration for the position.
- Search available positions, print, and fill out an application.
- When you apply you will need to include a current schedule and resume or CV.
- Bring the printed and completed application, schedule, and resume/CV to the library administration offices on the second floor of Morris Library.
Eligibility Review / Interview Process
- If there is a contact name listed on the job posting, you may contact that person with questions regarding the position.
- Library Affairs administrative staff and supervisors review applications submitted to determine eligibility and contact those candidates they would like to interview.
- Completing and sending in an application does not guarantee an interview.
- Candidates will only be contacted if they have been selected for an interview. Candidates not selected for an interview or determined to be ineligible for the position will not be contacted.
- When a position is filled, the job posting is removed from both the Library Affairs website and the Morris Library jobs bulletin board.