- Except for the Extended Hours Area (including the computer lab in room 139), the Morris Library building is closed.
- All staff interactions are now online. Contact a librarian through instant messaging or email.
- This service will available 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, and 8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday.
- See our FAQ for more details.
- OneSearch (Articles, Databases, Books, DVDs, & More)
- Books & More
- OpenSIUC (University Research)
- Reference Materials
- Research & Subject Guides
- Special Collections
- Reserve a Resource (Group Study Rooms & Adobe Workstation)
Ask a Librarian
Help Us Help You
The breadth and depth of the Library's collection helps SIU attract the brightest students and scholars. To ensure the Library remains vibrant please consider making a gift.
Events Canceled: Delta Awards Ceremony & Friends' Book Sale
In accordance with the university request that events with over 25 people expected be postponed and to practice social distancing regarding COVID-19, the Friends of Morris Library Book Sale, scheduled for April 17-18, and the Delta Award Ceremony, planned for April 14, have been canceled. Both events will be rescheduled.
Our Staff Rocks!
Know a Morris Library employee who has gone above and beyond? Let everyone know about it with a shout out!
The latest: Beth Martell
I have found the summaries of leadership books Beth has put out by the circular desk on the first floor of Morris Library very helpful. I am preparing materials for an Honors student leadership retreat. Thank you, Beth, for these great resources summarized and thank you Morris Library staff for all that you do for this campus. We really appreciate all of you and your hard work!
Submitted by Melinda Yeomans, Ph.D. Associate Director University Honors Program (March 5, 2020)