What's Up at Morris Library
- The library proper is closed until further notice. Watch this space for updates.
- The Delyte’s study area and Computer Lab 139 are open. Computer stations are limited to 14 seats and are available for SIUC students, staff, and faculty only.
- Wearing a face mask is required to enter the building!
- Go to our FAQ for more information.
- Articles & Databases
- Books & More
- OpenSIUC (University Research)
- Reference Materials
- Research & Subject Guides
- Special Collections
Ask a Librarian
Help Us Help You
The breadth and depth of the Library's collection helps SIU attract the brightest students and scholars. To ensure the Library remains vibrant please consider making a gift.
Changes for the Fall Semester
- We have a new online catalog! Some functions are different now catalog and our reference staff will be happy to assist you through chat or email.
- Want a book from our collection? We will be happy to pull it and make it available for pick up in the Delyte’s study area. Request items you find in the online catalog. using the 'Request' link under 'Get It'. Library stacks are closed indefinitely to the public. Learn more about the request process in our FAQ.
- Need an article from a journal or a chapter from a book? We’ll scan our copy if we have one or get it from another library if we don’t. Submit requests through Interlibrary Loan.
- Reserve textbooks will not be available this fall, but instructors are encouraged to use our services to have chapters of texts or other needed materials scanned for use on D2L.
- Remember, we have lots of online access to books and journal articles.
- Access to Special Collections, Maps, Microfilm, and Government Documents is available by appointment only.