Faculty Writing Room
The Faculty Writing Room (580D) is a quiet room on the fifth floor of the Morris Library that serves as a refuge for faculty from the day-to-day distractions and interruptions of their office and department, so they can work on a research or writing project alone or with a team of colleagues.
- The room is configured like an office with a desk and three office chairs.
- Wireless and/or network access are available.
- The maximum room capacity is three.
- The room is available on a drop-in basis for current SIUC faculty during Morris Library open (not extended) hours.
- The room cannot be reserved.
- This room is left open, the door does not lock.