Printing, Copying, & Scanning
Morris Library has printers and copy machines on the 1st and 3rd floors. A scanner is available on the 1st floor near the Information Desk.
All printing and copying in Morris Library require a Debit Dawg (SIU ID) card or copy card.
- Copy cards are only necessary if you do not have an SIU ID card. They are available from the Debit Dawg kiosk on the first floor of the library.
- Copy cards can only be purchased with a $1 bill. Cards cost $0.50, so a new card contains $0.50.
- Money can be added to both Debit Dawg and copy cards at the kiosk.
- Coins are not accepted by the printers or Debit Dawg kiosk.
- Refunds for printing are available by filling out the Campus-Wide Printing's online refund form.
- Printers are located on the first and third floors.
- Printing prices are listed at the Campus-Wide Printing page.
- There is a discount for printing double-sided documents.
- Copiers are located on the first and third floors.
- Copies cost $0.10 per page for single-sided black and white copies paid for with Debit Dawg.
- A coin-opreated machine is available on the first floor. Copies paid for with coins cost $0.25 per page.
- The copiers cannot produce double-sided copies.
- Scanners are located on the first floor near the Information Desk.
- Scanning is free.
- Scanned files can be saved to flash drives (memory sticks), the temporary drive (T:) or emailed to oneself, as well as printed.
- For help with the scanner, please contact the Information or Help Desk.