The Library welcomes campus organizations, University-affiliated groups, and public groups to hold meetings, workshops, special events, etc. in Morris Library.
- Read the to ensure you understand the rules and regulations on using Library spaces.
- Review the Event Options & Fees to find the location that is appropriate for your event and find out the fees.
- If you want a tour of the space before/after submitting your request, please contact the Library Administrative Office at 618/453-2522 to schedule a time.
- Check the Events Calendar to see if your desired date(s) is available.
- Check the Library hours to verify the Library is open during the time you wish to hold your event. (Events held outside of normal Library hours will incur an additional fee and will be approved on a case-by-case basis.)
- Complete and submit the Event Space Application to the Library Administrative Office. You may download and email it to , fax it to us at 618/453-3440, or drop in off in Suite 290 of Morris Library. Please make sure to submit all supporting documentation (as appropriate) with the request form.
- Have questions? .
- Still have questions? Please contact the Library Administrative Office at 618/453-2522 or .